The THIRD THURSDAY OF MARCH, MAY 18, JULY 20, SEPTEMBER 21 & NOVEMBER 16, 7:00 AM, AT MOTT COMMUNITY COLLEGE – LAPEER CAMPUS AT 550 LAKE DRIVE.
The Chamber offers this valuable bi-monthly meeting to chamber members, civic leaders, and community organizations. Featuring a fast paced agenda of valuable information, important local news and face-to-face, business-to-business networking, business updates from our sponsors, news from the City, County, Chamber and several non-profit organizations. (Attended each month by 60 – 70 Chamber business members) A full buffet breakfast is included in the nominal registration fee.
Non-profit organizations are offered 1 – 2 minutes to speak on the agenda to promote their organization, fund raising events at no charge.
Wake Up Lapeer Guest Speaker Opportunities:
Every other month this event features professionals who share knowledge, experience, best practices, market trends, and more with our members. If you would like an opportunity to speak on a topic of interest in your area of expertise or would like to recommend someone for staff to contact regarding this opportunity, please contact the Chamber office.
JULY 20, 2017 Guest Speaker
Lt. Dave Frisch ~ New City of Lapeer Police Chief
Wake Up Lapeer Sponsorship Opportunities:
BASIC sponsorship at $67.00 includes:
- 3 minutes to speak
- Your promotional information in the WUL bags
- Your company listed as a sponsor in all promotion of WUL
- Your company recognized on the Chamber website for Wake Up Lapeer registrations
- Your sponsorship video aired on local access channel 98 three times a day for 30 days
- Your sponsorship video aired on Facebook, YouTube
- Listing for the month in the Chamber Newsletter, event agenda, email promotions, Chamber View page in LA View
- Power Point Presentations welcome
CLICK HERE TO R.S.V.P OR BECOME A SPONSOR USING OUR ONLINE FORM. (Coming Soon)
Join fellow chamber members for a relaxed lunch, conversation and networking. Network at Noon is a relaxed atmosphere where members can lunch together, get acquainted, share business cards, obtain and share referrals on a more personal level. Lunch is on your own. Bring lots of business cards to pass around. Brief introductions take place at the beginning of the hour and then members are free to lunch and network on their own.